An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sarah Silverman On Love And Sex

The Onion got comedian Sarah Silverman to answer some questions about love and sex. Her answers are lovely. I suppose it's offensive to the over-conservative.


Like most women, my girlfriend is very self-conscious about her body. When we "do it," she insists on turning the lights out. I love her body and want to actually see it, but no amount of reassurance or pleading will change her mind. How do I convince her to leave the lights on?


Anonymous




SS: Just wondering if maybe it's occurred to you that it's you she doesn't want to see naked? I say keep the lights off. If you need to see her body, get night-vision goggles. Also, that way less of your face will show. It's a win-win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home