An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Slightly Surreal Experience

I haven't looked at the print version of the Chronicle's Food section in years, but a little cafe near my work had it on their counter, so I flipped through it while they made my sandwich.

I had forgotten that they have a little "Friday In Wine" box that gives a sneak peek of the main feature that will appear in the end-of-week Wine section. So despite the fact that I know my article is the main feature this Friday, I was still surprised to see the little box say, "Friday In Wine: Fruit Wine Makers Press For Respect." "Hey, that's me!" I thought. I switched sections quickly, as I found the whole experience embarrassing.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the Terry Thiese Champers cat and now this. Pretty soon you'll be moving to Springfield and hobnobbing with Homer and his crew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home