An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Monday, December 17, 2007

No. Really. No Ads.

I got an email today asking something about placing content on OWF. I gave my standard response — I don't take ads on OWF. The author wrote back. Clearly I misread her intent: I thought she wanted to take out ads.

The text links I referred to in my previous email will not consume any advertisement space (header/footer/side bar) on your web pages and are to be placed within the existing content of your web pages.

Each of these paragraphs will be custom-written to go nicely with the rest of your webpage and will add unique content to your webpage. These paragraphs will contain natural text links only and will not affect your page ranking with Google.

I will write keeping the content, quality and audience of your website in view. After reviewing your website thoroughly, I'll write the paragraphs' content accordingly.


Would an ad by any other name still smell … ? If I say no ads, I mean it. It doesn't matter how they look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home