An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Will My Books Meet Safety Requirements?

From the "Paging an editor" files, this blurb on Air New Zealand's site caught my eye:
Many passengers also like to bring along books, magazines, portable computer games, or walkman-style MP3, CD or cassette players. These are fine so long as they meet safety and size requirements, and do not interfere with the comfort of other passengers.
Yes, do make sure your books and magazines meet safety and size requirements and don't interfere with other passengers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...does this mean I can't bring my over-sized/giant Where's Waldo books?

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Derrick said...

Neither those nor "The Pop-Up Guide to The World's Knives" I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home