An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sudden Spike In Wii Production?

In the last week, I've heard of at least two people who have snagged ever-elusive Wiis for themselves. (Of course one of them, Dave Winer, can't get his to work, but I'm sure that will resolve itself soon.)

Has there been a spike in Wii production? As someone who follows several gaming and technology blogs and a few gaming podcasts, I'm surprised this isn't bigger news. I know Nintendo was pushing for a bit more production as the holiday season approaches, but last I heard the new supply was still far below demand. 

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're joking, right?

Nintendo has plenty in stock - they just keep them in the warehouse to manipulate demand. They've done this for years, esp. with Mario and Zelda games. It's Nintendo's worst trait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home