An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Monday, April 16, 2007

Are You Sure You're Not Gay?

This has been a question that I suspect more than a few of my friends have wanted to ask me at some point. I mean, I love to cook. I adore opera. And Broadway musicals. I cry at schmaltzy films. I quilt (well, in theory). And I was totally intrigued when I saw the song playing on a friend's computer: Dolly Parton Peace Train Dance Remix.



Melissa and I have a short list of celebrities we think would make for good dinner guests, our ultimate test for a person's worth. Dolly Parton has always struck me as an interesting, no-bullshit, and utterly charming woman, so she's on our list. I don't listen to a lot of her music, but maybe I should start. I love the Peace Train cover and the other songs my friend sent me. Besides, we'll want to be up on her opera when she comes to dinner someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home