An Obsession with Everything Else

http://www.derrickschneider.com/atom.xml

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stardust Trailer

Looks like an all-star cast for the film adaptation of Neil Gaiman's Stardust. Michelle Pfeiffer, Clare Danes, Rupert Everett, Peter O'Toole, the voice of Ian McKellen. The only question is: will Tori Amos do the voice of the talking red-leafed tree that's based on her?



Melissa and I read Stardust as one of our read-aloud books, though it was tough because of the illustrations. It's not a graphic novel in the sense most people imagine, but there are still plenty of pictures; since I normally read while Melissa drives, I'd have to hold the book up so she could look at the pics out of the corner of her eye.



We're pretty excited about the movie.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's this red-headed Tori Amos chick? Ooops...er, we last saw her in concert about twelve years ago in Albany, NewYark.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Derrick said...

I think that's the tour where I first saw her perform. Except I saw her in Oakland.

The timing's about right, I think. She's great live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home